PROFI CLASS - Unicable (SCR) multiswitches
Unicable (SCR) multiswitches are designed for the distribution of satellite signals from up to 2 satellite positions (8 polarities) for up to 8 subscribers. The great advantage of this approach is that all subscribers are connected via common cable.
Unicable solution will attract those customers, who cannot afford star-topology cabling. Receivers and wall outlets compatible with Unicable technology are required.
Advantages of PROFI CLASS Unicable multiswitches
- up to 8 users via single cable
- support for Quad LNB (type MS8/1(8)PIN-4)
- high output signal level
- integrated power supply
|MS4/1(8)PIN-4 (P.200-P) ||4 ||1 (8) ||Unicable multiswitch with integrated power supply for 1 satellite and up to 8 users||Unicable|
|MS5/5+2PEP-4 ||4 ||1 (8) ||Unicable cascadable multiswitch with integrated power supply for 1 satellite and up to 8 users|
|MS5/5+2PIP-4 ||4 ||1 (8) ||Unicable cascadable multiswitch with integrated power supply for 1 satellite and up to 8 users|
|MS8/1(8)PIN-4 ||8 ||1 (8) ||Unicable multiswitch with integrated power supply for 2 satellites and up to 8 users|
- Unicable multiswitch acts as a remote tuner; each receiver has assigned dedicated frequency, which carries transponder tuned by multiswitch. Frequency table is printed on product's sticker.
- The system is not compatible with standard satellite reception; connected non-unicable receiver can paralyze whole system operation
- Output line can be split into 2 or more branches by any splitter (provided that it passes DC voltage); total number or users however remains unchanged
- Through wall outlets must pass DC from the satellite taps, tap loss in SAT band must be equal or higher than 10 dB